Phosphatidylcholine (PTC Infusions)
WHAT IS PTC?
Phosphatidylcholine, or PTC, is a phospholipid or essential fatty acid, such as Omega 3
s & Omega 6
s. The choline in PTC is an essential amino acid that is important for the function of all cells. It must be consumed through diet because our bodies do not produce a sufficient amount of PTC. The IV route is preferred because it is more readily absorbed by the body than the oral route.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM PTC INFUSIONS?
PTC can be beneficial for many health related problems, such as:
- Heavy metal detoxification
- Pesticide/chemical poisoning
- Mold toxicity
- Many neurological disorders, such as Parkinson’s Alzheimer’s, ALS, stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Huntington’s Disease, and epilepsy.
- Autism & developmental delay
- Inherited metabolic disorders
- Chronic & acute infection such as Lyme disease, Hepatitis C, Chronic fatigue syndrome, and PANDAS
- Anti-aging & longevity
- Fertility & pregnancy
- Environmental illness
- Cardiovascular disease
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE PTC?
PTC is contraindicated for people who are currently taking chemotherapy or IV antibiotic therapy. PTC should not be taken on the same day as IV Chelation (EDTA) or any other IV medications. (B vitamins & Vitamin C IV
s are acceptable the same day)
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF PTC?
PTC has been in use since the late 1970
s. No side effects have been noted. There are potential side effects if PTC is administered too rapidly. These are loose stools & diarrhea. The stool may be more odorous due to the clearance of toxins.